Resonate seeks to glorify God by discipling leaders abroad to lead their culture to love God, love each other, and love their world. To this end, we partner with and support missionaries across the globe.
“And thus I aspired to preach the gospel, not where Christ was already named, so that I would not build on another man’s foundation; but as it is written, ‘THEY WHO HAD NO NEWS OF HIM SHALL SEE, AND THEY WHO HAVE NOT HEARD SHALL UNDERSTAND.’”
- We are especially drawn to unreached people groups: communities of people in which less than 2% of the population refers to themselves as Christian
- We support missionaries who live primarily among the unreached in places like Hungary, Turkey, France, South Asia, and Southeast Asia. Each of the missionaries serves different demographics of people or students, some of which are in areas considered closed to the Gospel
- The Missionary Care Team exists to encourage and care for each of the missionaries through communication, focused prayer, letters, and care packages. The team meetings are held every 8 weeks and are open to everyone. Come and learn about our missionaries and how to pray for them!
Food for the Hungry – Indonesia
In addition to missionary support, Resonate has partnered with Food for the Hungry, which focuses on both short-term disaster relief and long-term community development. We have forged a partnership with two communities in the province of Sumatra in Indonesia: Tapak Kuda and Bubun. These communities are considered unreached with no access to the Gospel. This partnership includes two components:
- Child sponsorship funds projects that community members of Tapak Kuda and Bubun implement to improve sectors such as education, health, nutrition, economic development, and sanitation in their neighborhoods
- Yearly trips to these Indonesian communities will serve the communities’ needs according to the team members’ individual talents and spiritual gifting. We are currently in the process of planning a trip in the spring or summer of 2017.
A Sending Church
Resonate looks forward to the day when we will have the privilege of sending our own ministry partners to be long-term missionaries around the world.
For more information about the missionaries Resonate supports, the missionary care team meetings, child sponsorship, or the Indonesia trip, please contact Jason Aspinwall at email@example.com or Amy Aspinwall at firstname.lastname@example.org.